Grover Gundrilling offers rough, in-process, and finish machining services in combination with our core gundrilling and deep-hole drilling services.
- 17 manual and CNC lathes
- 10 manual and CNC mills
- Parts up to 32″ in diameter and 10 feet or more in length
- Equipped to handle parts weighing 10,000+ lbs.
Our One-Stop Shop custom machining services allow you to:
- Reduce lead time – drop ship raw material directly from your supplier to Grover Gundrilling and eliminate the time and cost associated with the shipment to your site and then on to us
- Increase capacity – free up valuable time on your machines for additional revenue-generating work
- Manage inventory and workflow – let us source, manufacture, and store in-process parts for your production programs, allowing you to minimize inventory while maintaining short-notice access to work-in-process for completion
- Proud to be ISO 9001:2008, AS9100C and ITAR registered