Grover Gundrilling offers in-house bore finishing and precision honing services for applications where the required bore surface finish or size tolerance is not achievable from the primary gundrilling, deep-hole drilling, or machining process.
- Nine horizontal hones and one vertical hone
- Specialized horizontal CNC honing for extremely small, deep, and precise bores
- 0.100″ and 10.000″ diameter and 25 feet or more in length
- Bores sized within 0.001″
- Finishes of 16 RMS or better
- Equipped to handle parts weighing 10,000+ lbs.
- Broad range of metals that we drill and machine, including steel, aluminum, magnetic and non-mag stainless, titanium, copper, Monel, Inconel, other nickel- and cobalt-based alloys, and nitinol
- Proud to be ISO 9001:2008, AS9100C and ITAR registered