Grover Gundrilling also offers larger deep-hole drilling services for customers requiring bores above the sizes efficiently machined by gundrilling.
- New, state-of-the-art machines using the BTA process
- Bores 1.25″ to 10″ in diameter and 25 feet or more in length
- Equipped to handle parts weighing 10,000+ lbs.
- We design and fabricate tooling in-house for maximum flexibility and speed
- Through bores plus: offset, blind, and counter-bored, concentric step bores
- Flat-bottom, ball-bottom, and other unique and challenging bore profiles
- Steel, aluminum, magnetic and non-magnetic stainless, titanium, copper, Monel, Inconel, and other nickel- and cobalt-based alloys
- Proud to be ISO 9001:2008, AS9100C and ITAR registered